Yesterday was the very last day of 152.
It was one of the most longest days I had to go without sleep but it was worth it.
The journey that was Ramcar…
the day before I was awake from 5pm up to 5am (the 26th) the very next day,.went to GMa-kamuning to meet my group mates, took a cab to Ramcar and something fell out when I was getting out (it was either a violet/yellowish bill:(), went in, my laptop wasn’t working, finally it worked, did the pitch and then went to school, met my friends and the best part of my day….went to bed and slept for eight hours:)
I had a very personal talk with my laptop that day. It was already weak two days before the pitch due to the various documents and videos eating up its memory card, that day I was truly nervous and I believe I had the tendency to cry since it wasn’t working and took at least 10 minutes at every loading step (the windows logo, the compaq logo…:() luckily it worked, after having had borrowed a rosary from Dasi(thanks Dasi) and the “himas-himas” together with ate hanna (thanks ate hanna):). I don’t really name the things I have like other people but after that pitch, I’ll name my laptop, Trojan(christian suggested it..hahaha) from now on to always remember the day it almost died but gave way after talking to it and saying ” last na to kaya natin to” haha. I’ll let it rest for now after a hard earned three weeks worth of non-stop work:)
Good things that happened
though I lost the yellowish/violet bill (it kinda still hurts to utter the number..:(:( )that day when I was getting out from the taxi, I still hope that it made the taxi driver’s day but though that happened, though I didn’t even cry nor thought too much about it, I was really glad that things turned out great after that…
- our pitch went great….not so many hard questions asked but as Sir Barry said we just needed to improve on one aspect of the pitch..hehe
- my laptop whose heart was almost dying made a miraculous comeback and had let me get some of the files we needed.:):)
- ate hanna treated me to a chocolate brownie at KFC (thanks ate hanna)
- went to school and had a fun chat with my group mates (dasi, christian and nancy)
- made it on time to school at 12nn to pass my paper for OC 145 …ran all the way to DAC..hehe
- receive a snickers chocolate bar from ate Novs (thanks ate novs..:):))..
- got out of DAC and learned that the coalescence is not on Oct. 27 but on Nov. 27, which means I could sleep the whole day:)
- learned that we don’t have anymore requirements (except for me, the 152 blog comments)
- just right after shouting with joy of having no more requirements to pass…a miracle text came from my friends (whom I haven’t seen for a really long time) asking me if I’m free to hang out
- talked a bit with my classmates and got treated to a bottle of mineral water (..didn’t have anymore money but the mineral water + snickers was enough, I really wasn’t that hungry..hehe)
- then met up with my friends and watched 500 days of summer (reallllllly greeeeeeat movieeee):):)
- finally went to sleep on my soft pillow and bed…:):)
Sometimes the most toxic and sad (still can’t forget the lost bill) days can be really great, it’s all just a matter of perspective…:):)
bye (for now..hehe):)